Who are Kung Fu Kids?
- Boys and girls ages 7 -12
- Kids who like to do new and exciting things
- Kids who don’t like to be afraid and who need to grow up with self confidence
- Kids who deserve more from a sports program than sitting on a bench
- Kids who are athletic, energetic, awkward or shy, bold, nice, or maybe even a little wild once in a while
Probably a lot of kids just like yours! Every kid wins with Kung Fu for Kids. At Nee’s Kung Fu Black Belt Center, every kid can be a winner instead of a bench sitter, because Kung Fu allows children to reach for their own potential rather than directly competing against other kids.
Kung Fu for Kids “Victory Star”
Kids are rewarded special “Victory Stars” . These stars are awarded for outstanding performance in Kung Fu class, school, home or at a tournament competition. Kids may receive stars for the following deeds:
- Straight A’s
- Honor roll or significant improvement
- Perfect attendance
- Monthly themes, weekly lessons, classroom performance
- Tournament participation
Our Teaching Concept
The Kung Fu for Kids system is based on a lifetime learning concept in addition to technical skills. Our basic building blocks for the Kung Fu for Kids system are:
- Self discipline
- Self awareness
- Self esteem
Our Teaching Staff
Quality students come from quality instruction! Our nationally certified instructors are graduates of intensive training, and their methods are constantly improved and updated through continued training with Master Nee. We promise to give your child the most professional martial arts instruction available anywhere!